Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Sun is Coming.

After seeing the sun today and experiencing a couple days reaching 70deg. here in Salt Lake, It is a sure sign summer is on the way. As much as I love my rain and snow, I am a total summer girl. I just feel so much better with sun highlighted hair and sun bronzed skin. This warm weather got me looking into swim suits! There are some seriously good looking bikinis this year. Here are some of my favorites!






 
Billabong
The Tawny






L Space
Slinky Solid Bandeau












Agua Bendita
Herradura Two Peice
















Seafolly
Goddess Swimsuit








L Space
Solid Chloe Wrap








Maagi
Pixel Storm











Well there they are! Lot's of bold colors, shapes, patterns, and floral. If none of these are floating your boat I would check out www.swimwearboutique.com or www.swell.com. So much to look at! Really cute and unique pieces if your looking for something out of the norm.
Bring on summer!
Love,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment